Check out the pinned post to download the new, updated demo.
1. Added a Control and Credits button to the Menu.
2. The Pause menu now has a Quit to Menu option.
I’m having a hard time getting the Skip Movie to work so for now you have to sit through the 30 sec animation.
3. New health image that doesn’t look like the enemies.
4. I took out the door in the Second Room. It felt like I was forcing the obstacle because I worked hard on animating the door in perspective. I also added a couple of enemies.
5. Pox’s projectiles now have a blurred, red circle to help distinguish it from the dark environment.
6. Increased the size of the button collider in the Bunker so it’s easier to activate the little movie.
7. The boss level updates
• Created a new background that makes it a little more
• Changed the ending that removes the title because
for some reason it was crashing the OSX version.
• Tweaked the health and collision on some of the